There are a few different ways for you to volunteer. Please email us if you're interested. You would be part of spreading the idea of a new Christmas tradition!
1. Decorate and water trees that are on display at public locations like a grocery store.
2. Put up fliers on bulletin boards in cafe's and such, (print our fliers from the download on our media page).
3. Call agencies/bureaus/institutions/groups that buy trees (and plant them in public areas) and ask them to buy trees from TOLCTC. Call PSU and bug them to spend $100 of their 25 million sustainability grant to buy and plant ten of our clients Christmas trees. Call neat tree people and blow their bureaucratic minds with our tree deal.
4. Encourage specific media people to publish our news. Email us for their email addresses.
5. Drive a truck and make deliveries, (if you like rock and roll music and have navigation (GPS) or truck driving skill).
6. Go to a planting event! Usually in January and February our clients Christmas trees are being planted. You could go and record the driving directions and maybe get GPS on each tree. You could take photo/video that ends up on our website, you could be like a scientist and take notes on how the trees are planted. You could help us provide our clients with 'planter tracker' info on where all (some of) their trees get planted! OMG- you could even plant your own Christmas tree!
Woohoo right? Email us then!